Friday, December 03, 2004

Monday

I'm going to be in the Studio Theatre for the first hour of the class, overseeing the lighting plots for the seven Contemporary Theatremaking shows. Could Lauren and/or Alice come and find me at 9.30 (probably in the Studio) to get the Boilerhouse key?

Obviously, you can use class time as you wish. I'll join you at 11.15ish. But I would like to see a run towards the end of the class, but with time afterwards for discussion. So can we say that you'll be ready to put together a run (even if it's very ragged) of the whole thing at 12.15? It'll be useful to judge if the show's too long - which I suspect it is - and to decide what to cut. So, people, be prepared for scenes you're in going.

Did someone book rehearsal space for next week at the meeting yesterday?

Dan Rebellato

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home