Thursday, December 09, 2004

150th Post to this Blog!

I may have a chance to come and see you working in the mirror room tomorrow afternoon but, if not, it sounds to me like you're doing good work. I'm looking forward to first night!

Monday: everyone must be at the Studio Theatre at 9.00 am. Don't be late (Dana, Elina, this means you!). I know it's early but we're going to have to start then to make sure we get through everyone's showing before 1.00 when the space is needed for another class. The running order may change, but my understanding is that Suspect Culture are on 5th. You are expected to watch all of the other performances, except the one directly before yours when you are allowed to be getting ready for your own performance.

Happy rehearsing

Dan Rebellato

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home