Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Some Suggestions for Music

I was wondering about the soundtrack (musical background)... what we are looking for is probably "ambient"… and best of all: instrumental music instead of vocals. When choosing the suitable music we also need to think in terms of "minimalism" so to speak. I'm thinking about simple mono sounds accompanied by adequate rhythm to match each scene. I have some ideas regarding the music and I am going to give my suggestions to Claire. Classical music is also worth considering- I'd suggest Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin's Polonaise or (as he himself was longing for his homeland).

Anyway, we should decide between the two options. (Mixing both of them could also be interesting?) Although difficult and "risky" however… such presentation is also feasible. (What do you think?)

Ania Nieczuja-Ostrowska

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home