Sunday, November 21, 2004

Slinky Queen

Hi there, just a quick blogg today.....I have a slinky!!! Yes I do indeed and it is marvellous! I bought it from the gadget shop in the week, not only is it the most beautiful slinky in the world it was also half price (student budget and all that jazz)! God bless the Gadget Shop. Amen.

I was just thinking about some sound ideas. I don't whather this would work, but I was just wondering if anyone had any sounds which reminded them of home? This is probably a bit difficult, but it could be anything like the sound of children laughing etc. I just thought that would be quite nice to have some sort of sound collage over the part with our immigration dance? I really think that part needed some sort of sound to accompany it and it worked really nicely with the music, so perhaps as a group we should narrow down some music which we feel is related to "homesickness" or most reminds us of home.

Thats all for now folks!! Bloggarama!

Claire Stainer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home