Monday, November 29, 2004

Radiohead and Questions

Just a quick response to today's rehearsal and suspect culture viewing session. I have just been listening to Kid A again (I know, could be verging on obsessive now!) but was just thinking how brilliantly 'Everything in its right place' fits with the migration dance. The lyrics really seem to make sense and the freaky electronic sound sort of fits with the crazy suspect culture kids! Also, Claire…check out 'the national anthem' as it has no lyrics yet the music is incredible and possibly could be used elsewhere. Oh and 'how to disappear completely' very chilling and moving, especially the lyrics 'I'm not here, is this really happening?' could be linked with homesickness?! Happy listening! I really loved the idea of overshadowing the dialogue in points with music, just like Suspect Culture do in Timeless.

Also just a quick note to make sure that I have my personal rehearsal times in my little head all sorted…Phils - are we meeting tomorrow after Practical Skills still? And the 5 of us (Kelly, Phil, me, Rachel, Julia) are we meeting 10am on Wednesday to rehearse? Didn’t quite catch where we are meeting so if you could send me a text then that would be fab!

Anyway that's it from me but see you all Wednesday if not before!

Kim Varvell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home