Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Pictures from the past

I realized something really important this week. My parents and my brother came to visit me from Greece and with them they brought many pictures of my friends from back home, of my family, of performances I had participated in etc. With all the things I had to bring for the uni, I had forgotten to bring any pictures. So the moment my parents gave them to me and I put them up on my walls, my room suddenly became so homely! Remember that we brought an item from our rooms and I brought my toothbrush because it was the item that really made my room homely. Well now, together with the toothbrush, my pictures make my room a lot more homely. I remember Nia had brought a picture as well, and Sam, and Dana, but Dana said it was the frame that made her feel at home. Anyway with me it sometimes doesn't matter what the picture is showing as long as I remember who took it, and that brings me a lot of nice memories too. Oh well, just a few thoughts...

Elina Pissioti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home