Sunday, November 21, 2004

The Perfect Image of Home

It might be a bit late (and I'm not really that sure on what has been determined so far) but just been thinking about some more ideas for our project. I was thinking about how in Airport (at least I think it's Airport!?) the characters repeat throughout their perfect image of travel, something involving a cold blue lake...really should have checked this in the play before posting this blog.....oh well! anyway to the point!!...I thought that maybe we could incorporate into our piece our perfect image of home. I think we spoke about this briefly in class and I remember some ideas were a warm log fire and the smell of bread being baked! Maybe if we discussed this a bit more we could come up with an sort of universal 'perfect' image of home and repeat it throughout the piece maybe in different languages or even sung?!? just an idea....

Nia Johnston

PS. Hotseating sounds great count me in!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home