Monday, November 08, 2004

My Home in 50 Years

I've been trying to think of cleaning, domestic stuff that reminds me of home and the only really obvious choice for me is Mr Sheen polish spray, very random! Mum always went to South Africa and every time she came back we would panic because the house was a tip and basically the only cleaning the rest of my family could do was polish with this spray, cos mum has such a thing about dust. Also like Nia was saying about Calpol, Lemsip really really reminds me of home. I cant stand the stuff but I was always given it when I was even ill. It probably reminds me more of the person giving it to me.

I think I have a slinky at home, which I could get if needed but not one with me now.

In 50 years I want at least two homes. A huge luxurious mansion with a swimming pool in hollywood and a cute cottage in the country somewhere in England. Actually I want three cos I want one overlooking the beach in Cape Town as well. All of them would be really homely and have loads of photos everywhere. A large mix of modern and traditional would be cool and I want lots of stuff reminding me of everything I've done with my life. By then hopefully I'll have grandchildren, so a massive playroom for them would be great. To be honest I think the people in it will make the home instead of the house itself. So as long as I have a huge loving family with me it doesn’t really matter where I'll live, although that mansion would be nice!

Kelly Barton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home