Thursday, November 25, 2004

Musical Inspiration

Hey all, (well sort of to Claire really…)

Just a quickie regarding a little hint of musical inspiration which suddenly hit me whilst I was listening to the oh-so-divine Radiohead OK Computer album. (if you don’t have it, get it…it is a must!). Anyway I have only just realised that one of the tracks could be useful for our production, track 3 is named subterranean homesick alien, and is really moving I feel. The lyrics also seem quite apt to our play (even if they are a little random!). I just thought it could work really well with any of the migration dances or even just in the background. It is a song about homesickness yet the lyrics avoid all of the conventional clichés which we were talking about trying to avoid. Just a quick thought…

See you all Monday!

Kim Varvell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home