Monday, November 22, 2004

Media Biz

Hey everyone. I thought I'd let you know what I'm gonna be editing this week so if you have any ideas please either contact me or - easier! - blog your idea and hopefully I can use it. The first sequence, the migration dance, will consist of five people's testimonies being projected and being played around with on different parts of the screen etc. For example, one of the people who did theirs in a foreign language will be included and four others that best project our themes. Also this week I'll be editing Philippa's monologue about her ideal home that you'll be showing onstage. Does everyone think it matters too much if what Philippa says is not in time with what's being created with the sheet? It's just that to include all the ideas you've had in the small amount of time she had to talk quite fast! I think it'll be okay. I'll be calling on a few people soon to do some more camera-ing, this may be in or not in lesson time.

Take care everyone, keep the ideas rolling in!

Sam Wood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home