Monday, November 29, 2004

Lighting!

I have this idea of the lighting being reminiscent of a doctor's surgery room - with the stage being very metallic-white and sleek. That way the change between certain scenes would be distinguished by the projections on the back wall (video images).

On Wednesday Sam, Claire and I are meeting at Crosslands to merge our technical ideas. From speaking to Chris, I have got the idea that lighting has to be kept simple which actually fits/ reflects Suspect Culture's conventions. What I have been told is that we can have one spot light, some "general cover" that is some basic lighting all over stage.

There are two days before Wednesday and I am keen to hear any suggestions from you. If anybody has some really good ideas on lighting - just post it on a blog and I will consider your ideas and discuss it with Sam and Claire.

And I would like to thank Kim who agreed to swap the roles with me and gave me this possibility to be in charge of lighting.

Ania Nieczuja-Ostrowska

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home