Friday, November 12, 2004

I'm back!..

Hi everyone!! I just got back from Greece and may I say.. I feel really really homesick.. It helped seeing my family and friends again but now I feel that the distance between us is so big.. Anyway, I'm ok, no worries :)

I just wanted to respond to Dan's enquiries.

Generally on cleaning products I haven't got much to say as I never did a lot of cleaning when I was at home. There's just one thing.. the green liquid soap we used at home to wash the dishes. I just hated the way it smelt but I remember being young and squeezing the bottle to make hundreds of small bubbles. Now at uni when I do my dishes I use a different soap: it's yellow and smells like lemon but it's just not the same thing! Although I hated that soap and I thought it was bad for the hands as well, I was used to it and now In can't find it in England.

Now... a slinky?? I don't think I've ever seen one in my life.. So I'm pretty sure I don't have one. I'd really like to see one though because I thought Claire's idea was very interesting!

Also about my home when I'm fifty: I think of it as really modern and high-tech, having Big glass windows and letting a lot of sunlight in, it would have a really big bookcase with tons of old and new books. But it would also be very warm, cozy and homey, with a kitchen filled with baked food smells and not microwave cooked meals. I would also like to have a garden and cats and dogs running around, because I've always lived in an apartment and I never had that.

Lastly (phew!..) I sort of had this idea in my head for quite a while now but then I saw that Lauren thought the exact same thing so I agree with her. So, what if we all cuddled and twirled up inside the sheets? Doesn't that feel sort of like home? Or just al of us lying on the floor as we would in a giant bed, and the sheet would serve as a... sheet, to cover us. Pretty simple and obvious but still feels like home!

See you all soon!

Elina Pissiotti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home