Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Home Info

Ok, I don't think any domestic products really remind me of home, perhaps the closest (and strangest) thing would be Dettol Anti-bacterial Surface Cleaner, just because it was my job to feed the animals and pack the dishwasher at night, and I used to clean the surfaces with Detol. Oh, and Cif (lemon) for the bathroom! Like Kim, had to take some of that with me to Uni, and no, I will not change to a cheaper brand.

Don't have a slinky, sorry.

House at 50 would be large, either in New York or just outside London. I want to be the 'big mama', you know, like Italian grannies who are the centre of the family? So I'd have a gorgeous, huge kitchen with paintings on the walls, that would be the centre of the house. There'd be quite a lot of people living there, I think. Probably my mum and sister as well as my husband and kids. I like the idea of the house having lots of life in it. So, a big kitchen/breakfast area, living room (decorated in deep reds and browns)and dinning room (very modern, large table, hanging lights) and several bedrooms (plus a spacious walk-in wardrobe pour moi!). I really like ivory and cream coloured walls, so most of the colour would come from the furniture (mostly wood, some glass). The house would have a traditional styling and always be clean. My basic need is to be close to a big city but away from the crowds/noise/ugly office blocks.

And a little idea for the sheet and stick homes, what about just one person sitting on the sheet (folded) to represent a tramp?

Alice Hansen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home