Thursday, November 25, 2004

"because the whole point of perfection is that it's unattainable"

Yo, went to london today and brought a top quality slinky for the performance. Also I'm just going to blog what I said in the meeting on Monday night which was that I felt that the performance needed a profound statement, maybe about perfection. I like the script so far, as I think it fits well with with what we are trying to achieve. For me however, most effective line of all the Suspect Culture scripts we have read, was that bit from Timeless, "bla bla bla bla bla bla". It was one of those lines which stays with you and you can't help thinking it in everyday life. I was thinking maybe we could have one about our perfect homes. Sort of "because the whole point of perfection, is that it's unattainable."

I feel that this represents what we all put in our ideas of our home in 50 years. Most people decribed this gorgeous hubby who was rich and amazing, whereas in actual fact, being with such a person would, in reality, make us feel inferior or unworthy.

Philippa Thomas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home