Monday, October 25, 2004

Protecting Our Own

In response to 'united statesians' I have to say that I think I understand.
  • I think we all feel some kind of connection to where we're from, and we can
    say whatever we want about it but as soon as someone else says anything bad about it we feel insulted, angry, feel the need to protect it.
  • I think its kinda like family. I know that I can sometimes say something not very nice (:p) about my sister, or someone, and thats ok; but if someone else even for a second thought of insulting my sister I would kill them! I think its the same thing, even though everyone's entitled to their own opinion, we still feel like they just SHOULDN'T have gone there! lol!
  • I guess 'family' means something that we belong to, and a country...well, it kind of fits in there.

Just trying to make some sense out of it all, i guess.

Dana Karic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home