Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Homesick? Yep, I think I am...

Hi everyone.. I was thinking about our first class and specifically our first exercise, where we wrote down all the addresses we'd ever lived at. I realized some things about myself during this exercise that I'd like to share with all of you, in case anyone has similar feelings. You see, I've lived the 18 years of my life in Greece and that is what I call home. I realized during the exercise, whilst seeing everyone moving around a lot and myself standing at the same spot until I actually moved here in the university, what big a change this is for me. I don't know if any of you feel that there are many places in the world that you call home, but for me there's only one. I think that will be a good inspiration for our project. Think about it...

See you all on Monday!

Elina Pissioti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home